USA (4-15, 3-5 PL) 59, Colgate (10-9, 4-4 PL) 57
WASHINGTON – USA recorded its third league victory Saturday afternoon against Colgate (59-57) as junior guard Ivy Bales hit the game-winning jumper at three seconds left.
* Bales finished with 10 points, six rebounds and two assists, while freshman Molly Lavin had nine points and nine rebounds.
* Junior guard Kayla Henning led the Eagles with 12 points and three assists.
* Colgate sophomore guard Taylor Golembiewski scored 16 points.
* Morgan McMahon had 11 points, two rebounds, two assists, one block, and a steal.
Holy Cross (16-3, 8-0 PL) 69, Bucknell (6-13, 2-6 PL) 50
WORCHESTERMass. – Junior guard Kara McCormack scored a game-high 20 points in Holy Cross’ 66-50 win over Bucknell.
* McCormack went 7-for-13 from the field and 5-for-8 from beyond the arc.
* Junior guard Bronagh Power-Cassidy scored 12 points and dished out four assists for the Crusaders.
* Holy Cross forward Lindsay Berger recorded her fourth career double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds.
* Two Bucknell players scored in double figures: senior guards Tai Johnson (14) and Isabella King (12).
Army West Point (6-12, 4-4 PL) 75, Navy (1-18, 1-7 PL) 61
LEWISBURG, Pa. – Army senior point guard Sabria Hunter recorded her 12th double of the season in the Black Knight’s 75-61 win over Navy.
* Hunter had 23 points, 17 rebounds and two rebounds in the win.
* Army West Point freshman guard Reese Ericson led all players with 24 points.
* Junior guard Sam McNaughton had 10 points, while senior Kamryn Hall had 10 boards for the Black Knights.
* Senior forward Kamryn Hall helped Army with 17 points, five steals and three blocks.
* Navy freshman guard Maren Louridas scored 20 points – 11 coming in the first three minutes of the third quarter. He also had nine steals and four assists.
* Senior Lindsay Llewellyn added 15 points for the Mids.
Boston University (13-6, 8-0 PL) 65 at Loyola Maryland (7-12, 2-6 PL) 57
BALTIMORE – Boston University recorded its eight-day consecutive League victory on Saturday, defeating Loyola, 65-57.
* Three BU freshmen scored in double figures: senior guard Sydney Johnson (21), guard Alex Giannaros (13) and junior Caitlin Weimar (13).
* Senior forward Maren Durant pulled down a season-high 13 rebounds.
* Loyola sophomore forward Lex Therien scored second in points (21) for the sixth straight game.
* Graduate guard Taleah Dixon had 12 points, 16 points ahead of sophomore Koi Sims.
At Lafayette (6-12, 3-5 PL) 63, Lehigh (9-10, 5-3 PL) 60
BETHEREHAM, Pa. – Lafayette rallied from Lehigh in the final seconds of the game to seal a 63-60 victory Saturday afternoon.
* Junior guard Makayla Andrews dropped 21 points and eight rebounds, while sophomore guard Abby Antognoli contributed 16 points, eight assists and four steals.
* The Leopards outscored Lehigh 22-8 in the second quarter.
* Lehigh senior forward Frannie Hottinger had 21 points and Jamie Behar had 13 points.
* Junior guard Mackenzie Kramer had nine assists and five points for the Mountain Hawks.
ABOUT THE PATRIOT LEAGUE
The Patriot League now in its fourth decade of academic and athletic success, it continues to show that student-athletes can excel academically academics and athletics without sacrificing high standards. The Patriot League’s athletic success is achieved while its member institutions remain committed to its founding principles of admitting and recruiting students- athletes who are the academic representatives of their class. Attending games at Patriot League events is seen as an important part of a good education.