Developing relationships and serving our community has helped become a key focus in the Golden State.
THE ANGELS, Jan. 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Mercury Insurance (NYSE: MCY) is continuing to celebrate his 60 years of service to Southern California community by returning to the hockey rink with its 2022-23 Los Angeles Kings partnership. This is the 15th markth year after year the two have worked together to provide fans and policymakers with unique insights into and out of sports.
Mercury Insurance and the LA Kings this season are showing a fan favorite and a strong fit,”My First Game” Series. The series features Royals players reminiscing about their first game. It can be viewed at https://www.mercuryinsurance.com/campaigns/my-first/kings and Mercury invites fans to share in the excitement with their own first game on social media.
Mercury Insurance asked some fans about their first game memories, including: LA-native Trevor Moore, Viktor Arvidssonand Mikey Anderson:
- Trevor Moore: “It was a Kings game. I remember coming into the arena and the fairway, and then I saw the ice open up. It was pretty special. I was very little, but I remember how it made me feel.”
- Viktor Arvidsson: “A group of 3-4 friends always go to the game Sweden, you sit or stand like a fan so that we always stand in the glass. It’s just a feeling of going out there with your friends and having fun.”
- Mikey Anderson: “It was a Minnesota Wild game. I was about 5 years old. My brother and I wore Marián Gáborík shirts. We tried to go to as many of those (games) as possible.”
“It’s amazing to be a part of the LA Kings community,” he said Erik Thompson, vice president and Chief Marketing Officer at Mercury Insurance. “Mercury has organized a special program this season to celebrate our 60 years of service. Southern California village. We will also honor the heroes who are not famous in King’s games for all the work they do in the community. We want our ‘Community Heroes’ to know that Mercury appreciates them by giving each Hero the experience of a lifetime.”
The Hero Community is an opportunity for Kings and Mercury, with the help of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, to honor those everyday heroes we don’t often know are right in front of us. The first Community Heroes:
- Ollie Goodwina six-year-old child thrives Valencia, Calif.. Discovering the magic of Disney World is his greatest desire. Ollie will attend the Kings game with his mother Marissa, father Kyle, and sister Oakley.
- Rachana Shah, MD, is Director of the Cancer and Blood Disease Institute’s Retinoblastoma Program at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. He helps care for many young children with eye cancer and is leading research in the field.
“Kings always find ways to honor the true heroes of the country,” said the statement. Luc RobitaillePresident of Los King Angeles. “We’re excited to show how these people are uplifting their communities.”
For more information on this year’s sponsorship, please visit www.mercuryinsurance.com.
About Mercury Insurance
Mercury Insurance (NYSE: MCY) is a multi-line insurance company that typically offers personal auto, homeowners and renters insurance through a network of independent internal agents. Arizona, California, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, New Jersey, New york, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginiaas well as car insurance c Florida. Mercury writes other lines of insurance in various states, including business, business owners and commercial vehicles, homeowners, shared housing, motor vehicle and security insurance.
Since 1962, Mercury has given customers the best value for their insurance premiums by combining ultracompetitive rates with excellent customer service. Mercury has received “A” ratings from AM Best and Fitch, as well as the top spot in the JD Power 2021 US Insurance Digital Experience Study,SM has been recognized as one of the “Best Insurance Companies in America for 2022” by Forbes and named “Best Auto Insurance Company” by Insure.com. For more information visit www.MercuryInsurance.com or follow the company on Twitter or Facebook.
SOURCE Mercury Insurance