TIPLINE, Jan. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Inclusive Insurance in Kenya“ the report is added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s sacrifice.
Kenya one of the largest economies in the world East Africa and a leader in the continent’s mobile money market and an innovative FinTech ecosystem.
With 67% of the population classified as consumers, many projects and plans related to insurance have been implemented in the country. However, the target market for micro insurance is still untapped, with a limited population, and remains a challenge. the achievement of the measure.
- of Kenya the population is mostly rural and depends heavily on agriculture for sustenance. The country is affected by droughts and floods affecting the agricultural sector.
- of Kenya The digital ecosystem is very strong and 20% of African FinTechs are in Nairobi – the continent’s second largest FinTech hub.
- Various plans have been implemented Kenya to provide a regulatory framework for small insurance operations and encourage innovation.
- Health is the largest line of business in financial terms, not only in the non-life insurance sector but also in the micro insurance sector.
Main topics include:
3. Disclosure of risks
4. Encourage the development of insurance markets
5. Current insurance status
- Introducing microinsurance
6. Opportunities and challenges
- ACRE Africa
- AB Consultants
- APA Insurance
- Association of Kenya Professional Insurance Agents (AKPIA)
- Association of Microfinance Institutions (AMFI Kenya)
- Central Bank d Kenya
- ILO Impact Insurance Facility
- Insurance Development Forum
- Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA)
- International Monetary Fund
- International Social Research Institute (ILRI)
- Small App
- MicroEnsure Kenya
- NHIF Kenya
- NSSF Kenya
- Savings and Credit Companies (SACCOs)
- Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture
- Swiss Construction Facility (SCBF)
- Switzerland Re
- United Nations
- World Food Program
For more information about this visit report https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s1px2z
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market information. We provide you with the latest information on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and new trends.
Research and Marketing
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For Office Hours EST Call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Marketing