Dublin, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Fixed Income Insurance Market Research Report by Policy Type (Case Guaranteed, Pre-Demand Insurance, and Convenience Insurance), Share , Regions – Additional Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and Income Growth – Global Outlook 2023-2030” the report is added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s sacrifice.
The total market of Global Life Insurance was estimated at $ 138.91 billion in 2022, $ 148.59 billion in 2023, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.10% to reach $ 240.50 billion by 2030.
- Rising Funeral Costs
- Increased demand for direct cremation over traditional funeral services
- Importance of Funeral Insurance Benefits During the Covid-19 Crisis
- Limitation of Coverage on Death Insurance
- Geriatric population is increasing worldwide
- More Funeral Insurance for Consumers
- Evolution in Constitution
The report provides market size and information on 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; Financial aid is plentiful to help community leaders make good decisions. In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered historical years, 2022 is the base year, 2023 is the reference year, and the years from 2024 to 2030 are considered the reference period.
Market Segmentation & Outlook:
- Based on Policy, the market is analyzed on Guaranteed Information, Pre-requisite Insurance, and Convenience Information.
- Based on Advertising, the market is analyzed in Office, Bancassurance, Brokers, and Digital & Direct Channels.
- Based on Region, the market is studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are being explored more in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is being studied further in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia and the Pacific are further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Europe, Middle East & Africa are further explored in Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland , Turkey , United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
FPNV Configuration Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyzes and ranks customers in the Global Final Expense Insurance Market. based on Business Plan (Business Growth, Industrialization, Financial Stability, and Productivity Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use) Usage, Product Description, and Customer Support) and placed in four categories (F: First, P: Pathfinder. , N: Niche, and V: Vital) . The Global Final Expense Insurance Market FPNV Positioning Matrix figure/outlook further assists businesses in making better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of customers considering their contribution to the entire market, giving the idea of generating revenue in the entire market compared to other customers in the space. This provides information on sales performance in terms of revenue and customers compared to others. The Global Final Expense Market Share Analysis offers an idea of the size and competition of customers for the base year. The result shows the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, segmentation, dominance, and integration characteristics.
|No. of Page||230|
|Period View||2022 – 2030|
|Market Forecast (USD) to 2022||$138.91 billion|
|Market Value (USD) to 2030||$240.5 billion|
|Annual Growth Rate||7.1%|
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and outlook of the Global Final Expense Insurance Market?
2. What factors and impact of COVID-19 are shaping the Global End-of-Life Insurance Market during the forecast period?
3. Which products/segments/applications/segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Final Expense Insurance Market?
4. What is the competitive landscape for opportunities in the Global Final Expense Insurance Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in Global End-of-Life Insurance Market?
6. What is the market share of leading vendors in the Global Final Expense Insurance Market?
7. What strategies and strategies are considered appropriate for entering the Global Final Expense Insurance Market?
Main topics include:
2. Research Methods
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Final Income Insurance Market, By Policy Type
7. Final Income Insurance Market, to Share
8. US Fixed Income Insurance Market
9. Asia Pacific Fixed Income Insurance Market
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Financial Endpoints Insurance Market
11. Competitive Map
12. Company User Information
- Allianz SE
- Anthem Insurance Group, Inc.
- Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Ashley & Associates Insurance Agency
- Ax SA
- China Life Insurance Company Limited
- Fidelity Life Association
- Globe Life Inc.
- Manulife Financial Corporation
- MetLife, Inc.
- Munich reinsurance association
- Policygenius Inc.
- Prudential PLC
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited
- Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.
For more information about this visit report https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g80eul
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market information. We provide you with the latest information on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and new trends.